Thursday 27 July 2023

Tone



Kevin Spacey :
Do you realise you're toking up 
at 8:58 in the morning, on top 
of the shit you already 
put up your nose? 
You're going to show up to work,
with a radish for a face. 
You're going to show up there,
Talking like a fish. 

Eddie
You don't have to 
worry about me

Kevin Spacey :
…What kind of Tone is that? 

Eddie : 
That's my tone. 

Kevin Spacey :
Yeah, but what does it mean

Eddie : 
My ToneWhat does my tone mean? 
I don't have to interpret 
my fucking tone for you
because I don't know what it means. 

Kevin Spacey :
OK. Well, just don't get clandestine on me. 
That's all I'm saying

Eddie : 
Well, there's just not a lot of dynamite ladies out there... 
anywhere you look, Mickey, as we both know. 

Kevin Spacey :
Hey, Eddie, we hit it off, you know? 
I mean, I asked you. 

Eddie : 
Absolutely

No comments:

Post a Comment