Wednesday 2 November 2022

The Guardians of The Edge























Charlie Murphy - "Rick James dwells in the abyss"

"Y'know, Rick is so wild, went 
so far off the.. The Meter...

There's stuff I can't even tell you on TV.
Y'know -- For the sake of Our Friendship.
...I'm not even gonna bring it up.
But Trust Me, he's went There --

He's went where it's like,
"Rick, Man, what the fuck is wrong wit' chu?
You're take this shit Too Far --"

And his response is like this : 
"There's No Such Place.
Darkness -- Lets Go to 
The Abyss, N***a..!!"


(chuckle) ...I'm not wit' it, 
I don't wanna go to The Abyss, man --
Rick want to go to The Abyss....
In fact, he dwells in The Abyss.

Rick James dwells in The Abyss --
....and he wants company -- sometimes.

And for some reason, he likes to reach out for me,
whenever I'm around, and he wants to Go There,
he will reach-out for me, to try to 
take me to The Abyss with him --

And I ain't wit' it, Man -- I''m not wit' it.

And that's when we end up, tusselin' or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment