Wednesday 16 November 2022

Everyone Has Their Price

Floyd Lawton shows Deadshot | Suicide Squad
 
 
Amanda Waller : 
This is crown jewels here, Mr. Wayne. 
And you do understand 
my legal exposure. 
If anyone knew what I 
procured for you...
 
Bruce Wayne
Listen... I can keep a secret, okay? 
What do you want?
 
Amanda Waller
People are asking questions about Midway City.
 The kind of people who 
can get the answers. 
And if they can get those answers, 
my head will be on a pike.
 
 
Bruce Wayne
Consider yourself under
My Protection.  If you deliver.
 
Amanda Waller
[hands him several files regarding 
metahumans]  
Why, Mr. Wayne?
 
Bruce Wayne :
 Just like to make friends.
 
Amanda Waller
There's the difference between us.
 You believe in Friendship
I believe in Leverage.
 
 
Bruce Wayne
Good night.
 
 
Amanda Waller :
You look tired --
You should stop working nights.
 
Bruce Wayne :
You should shut it down, or my friends and I
will do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment