Fortune & Glory, kid --
Fortune, and Glory….
Meanwhile,
in The Cave of
Dionysius —
Goddaughter Inanna Ma’at
[ YES, it’s a FLEABAG Reference ] :
You okay up there?
Old White Father God, Jr. :
— Yes. (GRUNTING)
Goddaughter :
You’re not Moving.
Old White Father God, Jr. :
— I’m THINKING.
Goddaughter :
…..about?
Old White Father God, Jr. :
About what the hell
I’m DOING up here,
40 feet in the air,
with CRAP shoulders,
crumbling vertebrae,
a plate in one leg,
screws in the other….
Goddaughter :
……Yeah, I get it.
I get it.
Old White Father God, Jr. :
NO, You Don’t “Get it” —
You’re HALF My AGE.
YOU haven’t been forced to
Drink The Blood of Kali —
Goddaughter :
No. Fair enough —
Old White Father God, Jr. :
— OR been tortured with VOODOO.
And, I’m just guessing, but I don’t Think
You’ve been SHOT nine times, including
once, by YOUR Father.
Goddaughter :
(CHUCKLES)
Dad SHOT You?
Old White Father God, Jr. :
Don’t Talk to Me.
Just Go ahead.
I’ll Follow You.
No comments:
Post a Comment