Saturday, 28 June 2025

Crazy, Am I...?



 

The Lord of Chaos : 
Hey Sparkles, here's The Deal : 
you want to get back to 
ass-place, ass-berg...

Thor : 
ASGARD!

The Lord of Chaos :
Any contender who defeats my champion, 
their freedom they shall win.

Thor: 
Fine. Then point me in the direction of whoever's ass I have to kick!

[Grandmaster is announcing the Hulk into the Sakaaran Arena]

The Lord of Chaos :
...The Champion! The Defending! 
I give you, your Incredible...
[Hulk enters the arena, roars]

Loki: [to himself] 
I have to get off this planet --

The Lord of Chaos :
[Runs into Loki as he is trying to run away] 
Whoa, whoa, where are you going? Sit down.

Hulk: 
HULK! HULK! HULK!

Thor: [to the Grandmaster] 
Hey! Hey! We know each other, 
he's a friend from work!

Thor: [to Hulk] 
Where have you been? Everyone 
thought you were dead! 
There's so much that's happened since I last saw you! 
I lost my hammer, like yesterday so that's still pretty fresh. 
Loki, Lok - Loki's alive, can you 
believe it? He's up there!

[Hulk glances at Loki]

Thor: 
Hey, Loki! Look who it is!

[Loki is horrorstruck]
[The Hulk appears in the arena]
Loki: [horrorstruck] I have to get off this planet!




Thor: [to Valkyrie] 
You know, I used to want to be a Valkyrie when I was younger,
 until I found out you were all women. 
There's nothing wrong with women, of course, I like women.
 Sometimes a little too much. Not in a creepy way, 
just more like a respectful appreciation. 
I think it's great, an elite force 
of women warriors.

Hulk: Thor sad.
Thor: Shut up.
Hulk: [shoves him] Thor sad.
Thor: I'm not sad, idiot. I'm pissed off!
[Hulk groans]
Thor: Angrier! I lost my father!
[kicks the stuff]
Thor: I lost my hammer!
[Hulk scoffs and turns away]
Hulk: Whining and crying, cry like baby!
Thor: You're not even listening!
[kicks the weapons at Hulk]
Hulk: DON'T KICK STUFF!
[picks up the stuff and throws at him]
Thor: You're being a really bad friend!
Hulk: YOU bad friend!
Thor: You know what we call you?
Hulk: No!
Thor: We call you a stupid Avenger.
Hulk: YOU TINY AVENGER!
[throws the axe shield at him]

Thor: 
What are you, crazy?

Hulk: 
YES!

Thor: 
You know what? 
Earth DOES Hate You.

Hulk: 
Hulk always... 
always angry.

Thor: 
I know. We're the same, you and I. 
Just a couple of hot-headed fools.

Hulk: 
Yeah, same. 
Hulk like fire, 
Thor like water.

Thor: 
Well, we're kind of both like fire.

Hulk: 
But Hulk like real fire. 
Like... raging fire. 
Thor like smouldering fire.

Thor: 
Hela, the goddess of Death, 
has invaded Asgard! 
And you and I had a fight.

Bruce Banner: 
Did I win?

Thor: 
No, I won! Easily!

Bruce Banner: 
That doesn't sound right...

Thor: 
Well, it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment