Sunday 31 July 2022

Ostraphobia






Hook :
Good evening, 
Ladies and Gentlemen, 
Your Captain again.

Please do not allow 
this minor turbulence 
to disturb you.

For now, please sit back, relax. 
Enjoy the remainder 
of The Flight.
Thank You.


Look what Jack drew.

That's very nice, dear.
- What's that? - Fire.
Fire. Really?
- Is that our plane? - Yep.
Who are these people?

That's Jack, that's me, 
that's Mom...
...and that's you.
Where's my parachute?


I won't make it to 
my next birthday….

You won't die without A Phone 
and a fax machine

I got The Phone, 
and The Briefcase.


Talk to him.


…why didn't I have 
a parachute, Jackie?

Take a wild guess.

Jackie. 

Jack.
Will you stop? You can break a window.
They're double-layered. You can't break them.
Give me that.
- You're afraid you'll get sucked out. - I'm not afraid of being sucked out.
Yes, you are. You're afraid you'll be sucked out.
Just stop.
Jack, next season, I'm coming to six games. I promise.
Yeah, be sure to buy enough videotape.

Hey. Jack.
My word is My Bond.

Yeah, junk bond!
What's the matter with you? 
When are you gonna stop 
acting like a child?


I AM a child.

Grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment