Thursday, 6 August 2026





     Paul Coker, 

           You make so many bizarre projections and assumptions of what I feel and it is deeply offensive to me. I had not spoken to Carolyn Elliott in six or more years. She is the friend named "Melinda" in the orgy story. I shared a story about my friendship with her and my still-flourishing friendship with Jenny Jean (Mandy, who also wasn't into the orgy but wanted to support Carolyn) and you made it about my not wanting to be touched cos I'm autistic, which was just fecking obstuse.

 Your lack of emotional intelligence and social perception is FATHOMLESS. 

I don't need to be held in the light, her family, especially her two small children, would be supported by being held in the light; Lulu (Eluesis), and her son. Also her brother and her mother and her father, who was brain damaged and molested her as a child and who dedicated her as a vestal virgin to Thoth at 8 in an old business storefront with some "Rosicricians" who sound not properly that and creepy AF. 

      Her good friends are so upset about this violent, bloody taking of her life that they are intimating Taia Kepher/David Lovewell/birth name Josh her estranged husband and child of a drugwhore turned into his nanny now, performed "Black magic" on her that pushed her to this, which is not helping at this tragic time. He is surely not powerful enough to manage any such thing even if he wanted the death of the mother of two of his three children.

      Carolyn had not slept for 3 days last month and friends urged her to commit herself, which she did, to St Clare's. She wasn't responding to messages as often after that, and my distant cousin Violet (Michelle Czolba, who had a grandfather Egan like myself, it turns out, who had a big chin just like mine), thought she just needed space to process emotions. She spoke to her two days before she died. That is NOT what she needed. She needed a friend to show up at her house with tea and chocolate and comfort. I am APPALLED she had so many friends and they all knew she was going through it for over a month and this is is the rubbish that happened cos we are not dropping in casually with each other like my mum's generation did/don't have neighbour friends. 

Please hold her children in the light. I am at this time flooded with beautiful memories of the good times with her, and I am angry at everyone around her who let her down. I go to Matthew's preliminary hearing today, with receipts of the things I replaced that he broke in his alcoholic tantrum. Carolyn fake married Matthew in front of all their friends and family in 2012, but refused to sign the papers cos he wasn't discussing how they would live once they were married cos he didn't have a regular job and def assumed she'd be sugar mama, though she was scrounging by writing names for nail polish colours and copyediting while self-publishing and growing her blog and coaching business. He was going on about the Rothschilds and illuminati after doing mushrooms for four days as some sort of farewell bachelor event at his family farm, with James Gyre and it took years of James, Jewish, real name Shaeffer or the like, to deprogram him.

     Carolyn faked the wedding at the urging of her then-best friend, Sophie Batchelor, (now married to my ex-husband, Alan McGaughey), who was the officiant. She told her everyone had already bought plane tickets and made plans, better to fake the wedding and break up after and then "you can save all the presents."

All her friends all her life have let her down. She told me she wanted distance from me because I was "too intense." She also knew I saw through her poseur self-proclaimed Bodhisattva bs, as she had slept on Alan's and I's futon for a month when kicked out by a housemate for all manner of chaotic, disassociating-with-the-divine living. . . .  I did hope after her divorce from her manipulative narc husband and her having becoming very honest about her life online, that we would reconnect eventually and she would apologise to Jenny for tethering her heart with Ayahuasca vines twice, first at her wedding ceremony and again when a shaman removed it and she came right back to twine her again. Carolyn was recently very vulnerable and authentic online about how she had deceived herself, was broke, and was alchemising this awfulness. This post seems to have haunted her and caused shame and she couldn't handle the vulnerability of it, and though her friends comforted and reasured her it was on-brand and real and good, it appears, along with the trauma of the divorce, to have pushed her into a mixed-manic episode. And then, having had treatment that didn't end the psychic pain,  she must have felt hopeless. Jenny and I also believe Carolyn was being harvested by an entity she contracted with in California in front of Jenny, when consenting to an energy transfer via handshake and verbal confirmation with Nicole Daedone of the entity powering up her One Taste group. Daedone is now serving a decade long prison sentence for her Orgasmic Meditation sex cult. . . . I was not interested in a friendship with Carolyn so long as these energies were running her show. Please hold her in the light, that she may navigate the underworld without being terrorised by theaw demonic, vampiric energies. 

In the light, 

Verity Grace


Convicted of Running a Forced Labour Conspiracy?

Also, she was A Meth-Using Prostitute.


No comments:

Post a Comment