Thursday, 17 April 2025

Sharp Ears


Loki drinks too much, 
and he cannot guard his words 
or his thoughts or his deeds 
when he drinks.






Main Loki :
Wait… If you leave this tent, You’ll end up like them —

Agent Möbius :
What do you see? 

Main Loki :
I see A Scheme, and in 
that scheme, I see myself. 
We have A Saying in 
Asgard, “Where there 
are Wolf’s ears, 
Wolf’s teeth are near.” 

It means to be aware 
of your surroundings. 

Which is absurd, 
because My People 
are, by nature, 
gullible fools --
A trait that I, 
The God of Mischief, 
exploited time and 
time again simply 
by Listening. 

My Teeth were sharp, but 
My Ears even sharper. 

HUNTER B-15: 
We’re running out 
of Time, Mobius. 

Agent Möbius :
Hold it. Just give 
him A Chance. 

Main Loki : 
You remind Me of Them. 
The Time Variance Authority and 
The ‘Gods’ of Asgard, 
One and The Same —

Drunk with Power, 
blinded to The Truth. 

Those you underestimate 
will devour you. 
You underestimate Me, 
just as you underestimate 
this lesser Loki. 

Which is why, you walk into 
one Wolf’s mouth 
after another. 

(DEVICE BEEPING) 
Two units. He is 
wasting Our Time. 

Agent Möbius :
Okay. Come on, Loki, make 
A Long Story short. 

HUNTER B-15: 
We need to look for C-20. 

Main Loki :
That’s exactly what The Variant wants you 
to do. It’s a Trap. 

He’s waiting for you 
outside this tent. 

HUNTER B-15: 
Should I secure 
The Reset charges? 

Agent Möbius :
No —

Main Loki :
He wants Me. 
I’m The Key 
to His Plan. 
He knows that 
I’m stronger. 

HUNTER B-15: 
Almost one unit. 

Main Loki :
And he rightly believes that 
together we can overthrow 
and rule The TVA. 

But that’s not what I want. 
I have a new Purpose. 
I’m A Servant of 
The Sacred Timeline. 

And knowing what 
I now know about his tactics, 
I can deliver you The Variant, 
but I need assurances. 

Agent Möbius :
Yeah? 

Main Loki :
Assurances that I won’t 
be completely disintegrated 
the moment The Job 
has been Done. 

Agent Möbius :
Right… 

Main Loki :
(WHISPERS) 
We’ll need to speak to 
The Time-Keepers at once. 
They’re in graver danger 
than we realised. 

(DEVICE BEEPS) 

Agent Möbius :
….Yup, He’s lying. 
Just Playing Games. 
There’s no one out there. 

HUNTER B-15: 
Reset The Timeline. 

Agent Möbius :
You had Me for a second. 
My ears are sharp too.

No comments:

Post a Comment