Thursday 2 January 2020

Confronting Fear is The Destiny of a Jedi
















Now everybody from the 616
Put your motherfuckin' hands up
and follow me - 
Everybody from the 616
Put your motherfuckin' hands up –


Look, look : –
Now while he stands tough,
Notice that This Man
did not have his hands up –
This Last Order's got you gassed up
Who's afraid of The Big Bad Wolf?

One, two, three and to the four
One Pac, two Pac, three Pac, four
Four Pac, three Pac, two Pac, one
You're Pac, he's Pac,
you're Pac none


This guy's no motherfuckin' Ruler over Thee,

I know every last thing
he's got to say against me –

I AM White;

I AM a Junkyard Savage Scavenger;

I DO live in Shipwrecked Star Destroyer on my own;

My Step-Uncle, Master Luke IS an Uncle Tom;

I DO got a dumb friend, 
Dude look like a Dawg,
Who I thought that I had accidentally shot-down, clear, out of Out of The Blue,
after I had gone + gotten way too  mad,
And smote the their ship clear, clean out of the skies with The Force of a Thunderbolt.

I DID get jumped by all six Knights of Ren,
And my Family of Origin DID sell me to a Junkyard trader for fuck-you drinking money —

I'm STILL standing Here screaming


''Fuck Tha Empire!”

No comments:

Post a Comment