Sunday 26 May 2019

BORDERLINE

Well, he was Borderline for a while —
Then he crossed The Border.

Jordan Peterson - Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)

ANGEL
Loyalty really isn't high on your list.

HARMONY
Oh, is that right? I'll have you know I am damn loyal, dumbass.
(crosses her arms)

ANGEL
(walks slowly, painfully toward her)
You betrayed me. You are betraying me now, even as we are talking.

HARMONY
(raising her voice)
Because you never have any confidence in me.

ANGEL
No, because you have no soul.

HARMONY
I would if you had confidence in me.

...




"By his own approximation, Bob assassinated Jesse James over 800 times.

He suspected no one in history had ever so often or so publicly recapitulated an Act of Betrayal.

Bob always challenged the allegations of cowardice... but Charley seemed to agree with them.

He spoke of Mrs. Zee James as certain priests might The Madonna, and composed long soul-describing letters to her, begging her forgiveness... 
none of which he mailed.

Charley Ford became all that his countrymen wanted an assassin of Jesse James to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment