Saturday 19 December 2015

"D'You have anything that's written, like, from the VAMPIRE's point of view...?"

Bitchy, self-aggrandising attempts at revisionist spin,  and plain old fraudulent spasms of undiluted outright lying notwithstanding, for those that had really been there to see it happening first-hand, up close at the time, they all are in unanimous opinion  when it comes to why it was the band ultimately had to break up completely and for the whole thing to just suddenly come to a complete end of everything they had done together for all of those years, in that they are all of one mind, resolved in complete, unequivocal  in their conviction that Yoko had absolutely nothing to do with it at all, in any way, and for her part is absolutely blameless in this whole series of unfortunate incidents , frequently punctuated by a never-ending succession of evermore ugly events and challenging personal clashes, driving these events forward and towards their inevitable, tragic, conclusion , they all agree on this key crucial main point :  

It all had to come to an in end the way it did on account of their all being absolutely  sick death of having to listen to that cunt in the sandles on all day and everyday, trying to order us all about and tell us everything we need to be doing, and why he thinks we all need to be doing everything just a little bit better than we were up to that point, which then gets immediately followed up by his idea about how it needs to be done differently than we just did, in order to make it be better, by patiently listening while he parcels out ALL of his little personalise mini-seminars of unsolicited and cuntish advice that he dispenses out to all of us, like a cunt, over and over and over again for the benefit of the crew filming us attempting to lay down the next set of backing rhythms we'll be able to lay into the initial set of dubs mixed in with some of our different bits of demo material, whilst talking really cuntishly more loudly out in public, so he play right into the camera and remain the absolute, complete, glowing, sparkly awe in the pressence of the. Messianic pop genius CUNT of an egomaniac Scouse cunt that I truly am, and will be finally recognised to be, once we've fully documented the whole creative process in the recording studio of me just prancing around, on film, sitting behind a great big, massive Steinway grand piano, whilst I'm acting like complete cunt from start to finish, thoughout the entire studio session.

And wearing a stupid pair of sandles for the whole time, because that just really does convey really and truly just exactly how much of a massive cunt I actually am, in truth.

And then make up a stupid little cunty fairy tale secret rumour I can get people start to have doing the round about how I'm actually really my own tribute band, Rob Halfordeque lookalike replacement double see how many people I just am able to convince by using it that I'M ACTUALLY DEAD, and have been for years now without anybody seeming to notice anything different about me in all of that time;

Because that's pretty well the only way I've been able to come up with to try to get people  to find  me a just a little bit interesting, and spend their time thinking about me even just a bit much more than any of the other 3, because I am vain, bland, yet supra-envious and needy kind of Man at C&A Fashion Mode variety of a cunt, but I'll have my revenge and settle all of my outstanding scores one by one, once the first one of the other 3 volunteers to take the first turn at dropping down stone dead, one by one, from all of that red meat and free radicals in their diet, while I gloat in my triumph over Dems, like.

Yeah,  I know - s'drag, though innit?

Okay, cheers fellas-

No comments:

Post a Comment