Saturday, 2 December 2023

Such Perfect Certainty












Dale Cooper : 
Who are you?

"Mike" The One-Armed Man : 
My Name is MIKE.

Dale Cooper : 
What are you?

"Mike" The One-Armed Man : 
I am an inhabiting spirit.

Dale Cooper : 
Who is Phillip Gerard?

"Mike" The One-Armed Man : 
He is Host to Me.

Dale Cooper : 
You spoke to me in 
My Dream, about BOB.

"Mike" The One-Armed Man : 
He was My Familiar.

Dale Cooper : 
Where does BOB come from?

"Mike" The One-Armed Man : 
That cannot be revealed.

Dale Cooper : 
What Does BOB want?

"Mike" The One-Armed Man : 
He is BOB! Eager for fun…!! 
He wears a smile --
everybody run….


Do You understand 
The Parasite? 
It attaches itself to 
a Life form and feeds. 
BOB requires a Human host. 
He feeds on Fear -- 
…..and The Pleasures. 
They are his children. 

I am similar to BOB. 
We once were partners.

Dale Cooper / "Mike" 
The One-Armed Man :
Through The Dark 
of Future’s past
 The Magician longs to see —

One chants-out 
“Between Two Worlds…!
Fire, Walk with Me. 

But then -- I saw 
The Face of God 
and was purified…
I took off The Arm, 
but remained close to 
this vessel, inhabiting 
from time to time for 
one single purpose.

Dale Cooper : 
To find BOB.

"Mike" The One-Armed Man : 
To STOP Him!
This is his true face. 
But few can see it. 
The Gifted….. and 
The Damned.

Dale Cooper : 
Is BOB near us now?

"Mike" The One-Armed Man : 
For nearly 40 years.

Dale Cooper : 
Where?

"Mike" The One-Armed Man : 
A large House made 
of “Would…?”
Surrounded by trees. 
The House is filled with 
many rooms, each alike, but 
occupied by different souls, 
night after night.

Dale Cooper : 
….The Great Northern Hotel….!




Mina Harker : 

What is he?

What is Count Dracula?


Van Helsing :

In Life, he was a Prince of exceptional learning and attainment.


In Death, I suppose you could say he's 

The Best of The Vampires.


Mina Harker : 

The Best?


Van Helsing :

The most successful, I mean.

Most are feral, half-mad. 

They rarely last long and yet, somehow, Dracula has found a way to retain his human form and intellect, more or less intact, for hundreds of years.


Mina Harker : 

By drinking blood?


Van Helsing :

Ah, they all drink blood.

Dracula has learned to do it WELL... 

I think by choosing his victims with the greatest of care.

Even in Death, he has retained the discrimination of an aristocrat.


Mina Harker : 

And so he took my Johnny.


Van Helsing :

Come, the Mother Superior will want to lead us in prayer.


Mina Harker : 

I don't see the point in praying.


Van Helsing :

God is Nowhere.

In which case, 

it is up to us to 

Stop Count Dracula.

And we will.


Won't we?


Mina Harker : 

Yes.


Van Helsing :

We will.


Mina Harker : 

Goodbye, Johnny Blue Eyes.

I shan't ever love anyone else, you know.


Van Helsing :

Quite right.

No comments:

Post a Comment