Sunday 4 July 2021

I’m Afraid I’m Not That Afraid.






Ulysses Klaue:

Yeah. The Enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils. 

[picks up a dish of candies from his desk

Want A Candy? 


Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. 

But then, he knew what kind of World he was helping create.

Human Life, not a growth market.


 [The Twins look at each other


You...you didn't know? 


Is this your first time intimidating someone? 

I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid.


Wanda Maximoff: 

Everybody's afraid of something.



Ulysses Klaue: 

(Immediately)

Cuttlefish

Deep sea fish. 


They make Lights. Disco Lights. 

Whoom, whoom, whoom! 

To hypnotize their prey, then whoom


I saw A Documentary, it was terrifying


[Pietro speeds over to pick up a candy from Klaue's desk, and Klaue jerks at the sudden movement


So if you're going to fiddle with My Brain, 

and make me see a giant cuttlefish

then I know you don't do Business, 

and I know you're not in charge, 

and I only deal with The Man in Charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment